Faculty - IT Faculty
The Faculty of Informational Technologies
The Faculty of Informational Technologies of the Eurasian Inductive Bible Study Institute trains Bible teachers, equipping them with practical methods of evangelism, discipleship and mission by teaching computers and inductive Bible study method. The faculty offers a good IT training based on Biblical texts.
The program of the sessions:
The training program of the IT Faculty includes three sessions of two weeks each:
1. SESSION 1 - Equipping believers for efficient use of technologies. Students will be intensively trained to teach the courses:
- Christian of the Digital Era
- Lord, teach me to study the Bible in 28 days
- Being a disciple? Counting the real cost!
- Paul’s Letter to Titus
2. SESSION 2 - Digital education of children. Students will be trained according to these courses:
- Children of the Digital Era
- Lord, teach me to pray!
- Boy, have I got problems!
3. SESSION 3 - The use of information technologies in the service of the Gospel. Students will be trained to teach the courses:
- Pastor of the Digital Era
- Paul’s Second Letter to Timothy
The training system:
- The program includes 3 sessions that take place at a four-month distance. Each session is for 2 weeks. During each course, students receive detailed informations how to use computerized methods to conduct training courses with other people. Together with computer training, students are taught inductive Bible study courses.
- After the training at each session, students will lead courses, applying the obtained knowledge to practice in groups, camps and seminars and will share the knowledge to at least 5 people.
- When they come to the next session students will bring the completed manuals of 5 people with whom they shared the knowledge they received at the previous session.
The candidate has to be an active church member and present a recommendation letter from the pastor. It is compulsory to take the laptop and smartphone at the session.
Requirements to open new branches:
To open a branch of the IT Faculty in other cities and countries, it is important to have:
- an official invitation from the Union, church Association or Christian organization.
- the list of 25 people who have committed themselves to pass the full program of the faculty
- a room/location for 25 people with high quality Internet and other conditions for course classes (food, accommodation for the students who come from other localities)
The requirements to open a new branch will be discussed separately according to each situation.